This multi-award winning organic lip balm is soothing and softening and perfect for kids and adults alike to help prevent cracked, dry lips naturally. Using gentle organic ingredients it leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. A little goes a very long way and one jar can typically last over 6 months.
Our lip balms are 100% natural and 99% organic and are paraben free and mineral oil free and made with only the best ingredients for your children, Marili organic lip balm is the best organic lip balm in Surrey. It is packed full of organic almond oil, thistle oil, cocoa butter and organic beeswax and topped off with wonderful vitamin E oil.
Some of the benefits of almond oil include
• Anti-Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation topically
• Anti-oxidant – Almond oil possesses mild antioxidant capacity.
• Emollient – excellent moisturization property. It is used to eliminate excessively dry skin so is perfect for chapped lips
• Cicatrizant – helps wounds heal faster.
Thistle oil is a wonderful healing oil and cocoa butter is high in fatty acids so it deeply hydrates the skin making it a wonderful addition to lip balms. It is also a sensitive skin healer so helps heal chapped lips.
100% natural and 99% organic this delightful lip balm comes in 2 varieties – caramel and strawberry.
The multi-award winning range uses the highest quality ingredients and Marili mascots – Ziggy the Zebra, Tatti the leopard and Nina the giraffe bring fun and adventure to bath & body care. Not only that;
• They smell jolly fantastic
• Leave skin feeling nice and soft
• Are made without yucky stuff – no parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, SLS
Aqua (Water) & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe vera)*, Mipa Laureth Sulfate, Decyl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Organic Aroma*, Coco Glucoside, Sodium chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Salicylic acid, Sorbic acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol
Rub as much as you like onto your lips, as often as you like.
Do NOT eat, even though it smells amazing.
Showing all 2 results